Fan-Favorite Ole Smoky Will Be at Daytona International Speedway from January 25-26
The Rolex 24 is just around the corner and the Ole Smoky ‘Holler Nation’ will be making its way to Daytona International Speedway from January 25-26. The Rolex 24 is a 24-hour endurance test and the Ole Smoky mobile ‘Holler’ will be located in the infield to keep the momentum going! This race is a favorite for many fans who want to see 67 different teams race twice around the clock, and that’s why Ole Smoky has mixed up some fan-favorite cocktails!
Ole Smoky Moonshine will be offering up drinks made with the classic Ole Smoky® Original Moonshine™, Moonshine Cherries™, Peach Moonshine™, White Lightnin’ Moonshine™, Apple Pie Moonshine™ and Blackberry Moonshine™. Race fans will be able to purchase the following seven delicious concoctions at the Ole Smoky Bar at the Sprint FanDeck:
· DAYTONA CLASSIC: Ole Smoky Original Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Ginger Ale
· TRI-OVAL PIE: Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine, Lime Twist, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Ginger Ale
· OFF THE WALL: Ole Smoky White Lightning Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Cranberry Juice
· GRANDSTAND PEACH TEA: Ole Smoky Peach Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Unsweetened Tea
· BERRY BURNOUT: Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Coke/Diet Coke (Also goes well with Lemon-Lime Soda)
· THUNDER & LIGHTNIN’: Ole Smoky White Lightnin’ Moonshine, Southern Comfort, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry, Lime Twist & Coke
· SHOOT THE MOON: Any shot of Ole Smoky Moonshine, straight up or chilled.
The connection between racing and moonshine dates back to the sport’s beginnings when stock cars first started “running shine” from state to state in cars modified to be fast enough to outrun the law on the back roads of Tennessee, Virginia and the Carolinas. Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine is a proud supporter of racing and is a major sponsor at various racetracks across the country. For more information or to purchase tickets to the Rolex 24 At Daytona, please visit www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com.
For further info check out www.olesmokymoonshine.com. Currently available in 49 states and Canada, Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine® retails at around $20-$25 per bottle with slight fluctuations by city, state and retailer. You can also find Ole Smoky on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter @OleSmoky and Instagram @olesmokymoonshine.
Kelly Striewski / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Kaye Daniels / email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @bwrpr