Fan-Favorite Ole Smoky Is The Official Moonshine of Daytona International Speedway
Ole Smoky has race fans and spirits enthusiasts alike putting the pedal to the metal at the Daytona International Speedway, as the Fastest Week Of The Year is comin’ in hot! What’s more American than sippin’ Ole Smoky Moonshine at ‘The Great American Race’? Ole Smoky will be on hand at the following events as the crowds grow each day leading up to the Daytona 500:
· Thursday 2/20 at 7:00pm: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Budweiser Duel (60 laps - 150 miles each race)
· Friday 2/21 at 7:30pm: NASCAR Camping World Truck Series NextEra Energy Resources 250 (100 laps - 250 miles)
· Saturday 2/22 at 1:15pm: NASCAR Nationwide Series DRIVE4COPD 300 (120 laps - 300 miles)
· Sunday 2/23 at 1:00pm: DAYTONA 500 (200 laps - 500 miles)
Whether you’re chillin’ in the shade sippin’ on a Grandstand Peach Tea, or gettin’ fired up with the Berry Burnout, Ole Smoky will have everyone in winning spirits!
Ole Smoky Moonshine will be offering up drinks made with the classic Ole Smoky® Original Moonshine™, Moonshine Cherries™, Peach Moonshine™, White Lightnin’ Moonshine™, Apple Pie Moonshine™ and Blackberry Moonshine™. Race fans will be able to purchase the following seven delicious Ole Smoky cocktails at various locations throughout the venue:
· DAYTONA CLASSIC: Ole Smoky Original Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Ginger Ale
· TRI-OVAL PIE: Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine, Lime Twist, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Ginger Ale
· OFF THE WALL: Ole Smoky White Lightning Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Cranberry Juice
· GRANDSTAND PEACH TEA: Ole Smoky Peach Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Unsweetened Tea
· BERRY BURNOUT: Ole Smoky Blackberry Moonshine, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry & Coke/Diet Coke (Also goes well with Lemon-Lime Soda)
· THUNDER & LIGHTNIN’: Ole Smoky White Lightnin’ Moonshine, Southern Comfort, Ole Smoky Moonshine Cherry, Lime Twist & Coke
· SHOOT THE MOON: Any shot of Ole Smoky Moonshine, straight up or chilled.
The connection between racing and moonshine dates back to the sport’s beginnings when stock cars first started “running shine” from state to state in cars modified to be fast enough to outrun the law on the back roads of Tennessee, Virginia and the Carolinas. Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine is a proud supporter of racing and is a major sponsor at various racetracks across the country. For more information or to purchase tickets to The Daytona 500, please visit www.daytona500.com or call 1-800-PITSHOP.
For further info check out www.olesmokymoonshine.com. Currently available in 49 states and Canada, Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine® retails at around $20-$25 per bottle with slight fluctuations by city, state and retailer. You can also find Ole Smoky on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter @OleSmoky and Instagram @olesmokymoonshine.
Kelly Striewski / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Kaye Daniels / email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter @bwrpr